- All News
- UTSA McNair and Stokes Scholar Attend the 14th Annual University of Maryland National Conference
- Paul Martinez - 2013 New Faces of Civil Engineering - College Edition.
- McNair Scholar Lora Tompkins Attends the NAAAS and Affiliates National Conference in Baton Rouge
- Harlem Shake UTSA (Dr. Romo Edition)
- UTSA Engineers Without Borders Travel to Peru
Paul Martinez - 2013 New Faces of Civil Engineering - College Edition.
posted by TRIO
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) has selected Paul Martinez as one of the 2013 New Faces of Civil Engineering - College Edition. The student was selected based on his superior stature among his peers as a well-rounded student, engaged citizen and strong representative of the vision ASCE has for successful stewards of the future of the civil engineering profession. Selected students from each branch of the engineering profession will be recognized by ASCE headquarters, and their local ASCE Section or Branch. They will also compete for the spot as ASCE’s new face in the National New Faces of Engineering – College edition. The person selected to represent ASCE will win a $500 cash scholarship and be honored by the National Engineers Week Foundation in April.